We require information from our clients under the following circumstances:
- customer orders;
- inquiries or other contact requests;
- registration for our newsletter.
Moreover, personal data is stored only in case the customer submits such data on our website in the context of personalisation (for example for ordering purposes). The customer may object to the data utilisation at any time. Upon request of a customer, shop.frohsinn will provide information on the data saved regarding this customer free of charge. shop.frohsinn will delete, correct or block a customer's data upon his request.
2. Utilisation of the datashop.frohsinn processes and uses personal data in order to administer orders, maintain customer relations, analyse usage patterns, for market research and for marketing purposes (namely our e-mail newsletter). The customer may unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by clicking on the respective link in the newsletter. The data, which is necessary for an unsubscription, may be forwarded to service providers providing their services in the context of contract data processing or order processing such as the operation of our website. Customers may at any time object to the transmission of their data for marketing purposes.
shop.frohsinn always endeavours to protect personal data and uses SSL encryption for this purpose.
3. Data securityshop.frohsinn takes the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect customer data against unauthorised handling and to ensure confidentiality, availability and integrity of personal data. The customer is solely responsible for the confidentiality of any passwords for our website.
shop.frohsinn kindly asks customers to note that the internet generally does not constitute a safe environment and that data transmitted on the internet may be accessible to third parties. This may lead to publication of such data, to data modifications, to modification to information contents or to technical problems. Notwithstanding extensive technical and organisational security measures, data may be lost or intercepted/modified by unauthorised parties. It is the customer's responsibility to obtain information on the necessary security precautions and to implement these. It is at the customer's own risk to send confidential data to shop.frohsinn. In case of doubt, shop.frohsinn will ask its customers to contact its employees in a secure manner.
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard. In order to use our shopping cart, temporary cookies must be enabled. The client can enable or block temporary and stored cookies independently. If the customer blocks cookies, certain features of our website may not be available and certain websites may not be displayed correctly.
5. Tracking toolsshop.frohsinn collects and stores data by way of a tracking tool for marketing and optimisation purposes. Our tracking tool is Google Analytics.
www.shop.frohsinn.ch uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „Cookies“: text files which are stored on the customer's computer and which allow an analysis of website usage. The information generated by the cookie regarding the customer's usage of our website (including the customer's IP-address) is transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. shop.frohsinn will use this information to analyse website usage, to compile reports on website activities for the website providers and in order to render further services related to website- and internet usage. Google may transmit this information to third parties in case such a transmission is legally required or if the third parties process data on behalf of Google.
Google will not associate a customer's IP-address with other data Google may have. The customer may prevent the installation of cookies with certain settings in the browser software; however, shop.frohsinn points out that in such a case, the customer may not be able to use certain website functions in full. By using our website, the customer accepts the processing of his data by Google in the aforementioned manner and for the aforementioned purposes.
The customer may at any time object to data collection and storage by Google Analytics with future effect by using the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
shop.frohsinn uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This shortens the collected IP-addresses. This measure prevents that Google can associate IP-addresses with personal data.
6. ContactIn case of queries, please contact: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Version dated 07.11.2017